Introducing the all new 5-wheel Endless Arc Frames
Before we get into some details, is your skate size UK9.5-13/EU44-48?
If yes, carrying on reading. If your skate size is smaller then this - click here
The guys at Endless have spent a long time perfectly crafting the new Arc frames to give you the rider the ultimate mix of enhanced agility, stability, control and creativeness. If you want your skating to be a work or art you need the right tools; the Endless Arc Frames are most definitely the right tools for the job. Using 5 wheels give you an enhanced wheel rocker due to the extra pivot point, making these Arc frames very stable but also highly manoeuvrable. The best of both worlds.
The Arc frames are designed for 2 wheel size formations which are both compatible options on ALL Arc frame models:
1. 80mm - 76mm - 76mm - 76mm - 80mm
2. 84mm - 76mm - 76mm - 76mm - 84mm
If you opt for 84mm for the outer 2 wheels you will experience more speed and more precise control on one-wheel or toe/heel based tricks. 80mm is a much more common wheel size which will open up a lot more wheel choices to you, so this wheel size is very handy to have as a compatible option on all Arc Frames.
1. When picking your wheels for this frame, pay attention to the profile of the wheels, these Arc frames perform much better when all your wheels have the same profile.
2. This particular Arc frame is designed for 165 mount skate boots - most freestyle skates use a 165 frame mounting system but if you are not sure about compatibility with your skate - email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll check for you.
3. If you want a more drastic wheel rocker feeling this is possible, grab some of the silver Arc Deluxe Rocker axles with your Arc frames - click here
4. Endless Frames have also provided an extensive help/set-up guide for the Arc frames, if you want further information we highly recommend checking this out -click here
Classic (165 mount)
Orders over £149:
Standard Delivery - 2-4 days -FREE DPD Next Business-Day (cut-off 2pm) - £5.95 Orders under £149:
Standard Delivery - 2-4 days -£3.95 DPD Next Business Day (cut-off 2pm) -£5.95
**We specialise in international delivery to 192 countries**
Prices and delivery times for each country are displayed at checkout.
Our website will detect what country you are shopping from ready for you to checkout in your local currency with all charges calculated.
There are no Import taxes into EU countries (we pre-pay all Brexit costs!)
For non-EU countries; if import taxes are due, you have the option to pre-pay them at checkout, speeding up customs clearance.
We use 'true' currency conversion. The amount you see at checkout will be the amount withdrawn from your bank (some less advanced checkouts do not show the hidden currency conversion fees applied by your bank, later revealed on your bank statement!)
We give you 365 days to return any unwanted, unused items.
If you are returning an item you can take advantage of low-cost shipping rates by using our returns portal (returns labels charged at £2.99). For exchanges, please return your item for a refund and re-place your order.