Razors Buckle Kit
Available in black, white, red, green, purple, or turquoise. The Razors Buckle kit will fit most standard skates including USD, K2, Nimh, Remz, and SSM. They will NOT fit Roces or Valo skates. Kit contains 2 straps and 2 receiving buckles with mounting bolts. Sold as a pair.
UK Delivery Times:
The estimated UK delivery time for this item is displayed above, under the price.
*Please take note that this IS just 'estimated' and can vary a little as stock levels fluctuate.
You will be notified by email of any delays longer than a few days.
UK Delivery Prices:
All orders of £75 and above are delivered free. Items below £75 are priced according to weight and is based loosely upon Royal Mail 1st class prices. You will see the delivery price when you add your item to the cart.
You will get 1 email once your parcel has been dispatched from us. You will get a second email the morning or your delivery (usually the next working-day) with a ONE HOUR delivery window that your parcel will be delivered in.
If you provided us with a mobile telephone number you will also get a ONE HOUR delivery window by text message on the morning of your delivery. The texts and emails will give you the option to change the delivery day if it's inconvenient for you.
International Delivery Times and Prices:
You will see the price of the delivery to your country once you are signed into your account at the checkout stage.
For a list of delivery times and prices to different countries see our Deliveries Page.
You will be emailed once your parcel has been dispatched. You can track the progress of your parcel using this email.
- Razors Buckle Kit 0 stars (0 review)
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
- Hi can you tell me the length of the replacement strap and buckle kit as the strap on one of my sets of skates is too tight on the maximum length just wondered if you can get them in different lengths or are all skate straps the same length Thanks Karl
From the first indent to the last, it measures 19.5cm. I've checked the USD Buckle Sets too, and they measure the same. I'm not sure you'll find longer then this! Gaston.
- Is the blue buckle kit royal blue or turquoise blue?
I would say it was more royal then turquoise. Gaston.
- Hello, I have an old pair of Rollerblade TARMAC CE and buckles are completely broken. Could I replace with this kit? Thank you very much
Send a pic of the skates and broken buckle to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll have a closer look. Gaston.
- Are all skate straps the same? I have a pair of xrt warp 11 skates and ive lost a strap would these straps work? My buckles are still ok ... Thanks, Mel
Hi Mel, the quick answer is no, but most are very similar. We do not stock that make or brand here at the shop but it appears that the buckles for that skate are quite specific. You may be able to fit these buckles but some modifying would probably be required. - Edd
- I have some Razor Cult streets but the buckle is just a little bit too short, can you get longer or extended ones? Charles.
Hi Charles, that's a first! No there's no longer buckles but you could simply remove the buckle receiver part and move it forward a bit. You'd just have to drill a small hole in the cuff to fix it in it's new position.
- Bit o a random question this but I have these in white but would really like them in brown obviously they don't do them in brown so I was thinking of using a paint or something I was asking just in case there are any other buckles that they do in brown that will fit my ssm other then that any ideas on paint I have bought the brown die off here but there are metal parts for the buckle thanks guys
Hi Adam - The best thing to do would be to dye them if you have a brown dye. Paint will chip too easily. The metal parts af the buckle are hidden anyway. There's no brown buckles on the market I'm afraid.
- Will the buckles fit USD 7's?
Yes, no problem. They are pretty much identical.
- Will it fit too Ultra Wheels "Sabotage" skate??
Wow, that's an old skate!... 1996 if I remember correctly. Unfortunately because of this I don't know the compatibility. My guess is that the buckle is riveted on the Sabotage skate and you would have to drill it out. Then you could drill some small holes in the correct place on the cuff to fit these new buckles on. I very much doubt you will be able to get these buckles on without modification though.
- Hi, do these buckles fit the razor genesis 7.2?
Yes, no problem.
- I have a problem, the buckle on my Roller blade TRS point 8 broke. My first question is will they fit on my skates? and the second question is do they come with bolts and the necessary screws to attacht them? thanks
These come with the bolts yes. I've been trying to look at some pictures of teh old Point 8 skate to see if they buckles will fit. I can't see any pictures which show the inside of the cuff where the buckle receiver would sit. Worst case scenario you'd just have to drill a small hole in the cuff to attach the buckle receiver.
- What is the lifespan of the belt and what are they made up of?
The lifespan of the buckle is dependant on many variants so it's not possible to estimate. With regular wear and tear (no impact) they usually live for as long as the skate though. I'd expect the material to be a hard polyurethane compound.
- Are you getting green ones in at some point?
Apologies, green is not a colour they have been producing lately. I think it's unlikely that they will bring out green ones again for a while. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- do you know when you will be getting more of the blue(turquoise) buckles in stock?
Hi Mitch - Apologies, there is none of these avaioable at the moment and no word from the states as to when they will be back in production (if at all). That said, the turquoise USD buckles are almost identical and fit on no problem.
- Will these fit Junior razor genesys (2-5) adjustable skates or do i need to buy the complete cuff? Thanks.
Yes these will fit. If you find the buckle a little long you can always trim it down easily with a set of scissors.
- will they fit a K2 Flight 76 please?
Hi Maria, these buckles should fit yes, but you may need to drill out your old buckles first. These come with all hardware needed to attach them so should be ideal if your old buckles are broken or worn out.
- do these fit Razor Sl boots
Yes. No problem.
- could you send one purple and on a red or would it cost extra?
Hi Dom - You'd have to buy two sets. You can see the available colours in the option box. Purple isn't available right now I'm afraid [28/01/14]. I don't think there will be purple for a while.
- Would these fit usd ufs thrones ? Thanks
Yes. No problem
- Would these fit a TRS Alpha 2?
The TRS Alpha 2 uses velcro straps instead of buckles. If this is the skate you are referring to then these buckles would not fit (as you'd have to place them on top of the Alpha 'skin'). If you think it's a different skate you have then send us a picture by email and we can advise accordingly.
- Do these fit valo tv.3 black?
Hi there. No these aren't compatible with the Valos. Go for the Valo Replacement Buckles.
- Do these work with razor cult streets
Yes they do :-)
- Do these fit shima montre livingstons?
Yes these would fit!
- Do they come in baby blue or purple? Brett.
Hey Brett. Apologies, these colours are not available right now! [15/01/13]
- would these buckles fit, Remz 1.2?
Yes they would! :-)
- will they fit on airwalk aggressive skates. Claire.
Hi Claire. Apologies, I don't now the compatibility as we don't stock the Airwalk Aggressive Skates. If you can see two bolt holes about 1cm apart holding the main part of the buckle on then they will be likely to fit. Alternatively it's easy to modify the skate to make them fit by simply drilling two holes in the cuff.
- When will you have blue in stock
Hey Connor. I'm sorry, we don't have any dates for the shipment of blue right now [written 01/09/12]. I'd recommend going for the USD Buckle kits in blue instead. They are virtually identical.
- will these buckles fit into a pair of NIMHS?
Yes they will fit perfectly
- would i be able to buy one buckle receiver
If you call the shop we can do this for you. At the time of your message [03/09/12] we DO have an odd one lying about
- do these fit dre powells 2 ?
Yes they will!
- Well these fit xsjado skates?
Hey there. No they won't, not as standard. However you could quite easily make them fit by drilling 3 small holes!
- will these fit my rollerblade solo tribe 2009's?
Rollerblade Solo skates come with a velcro strap so you will have to modify the skate to make these fit. It's not too hard though, you just need to drill holes in the right places in the cuff of the skates for the buckles to attach on. The buckles come with all the bolts and receivers for attaching them on so all you gotta do is drill 3 holes!