- Aggressive Skate
- Aggressive Skates
- Xsjado skates
- Xsjado Stockwell 4 2012 Boot Only
Xsjado Stockwell 4 2012 Boot Only
The Xsjado Jeff Stockwell 4 is one classy boot with a sleek black and brown leather colourway surrounded by a matte black Xsjado shell. The Stockwell 4 foot wrap has the same black/tan accents as the boot so you can walk around is style when not strapped into the Xsjado Stockwell skate.
UK Delivery Times:
The estimated UK delivery time for this item is displayed above, under the price.
*Please take note that this IS just 'estimated' and can vary a little as stock levels fluctuate.
You will be notified by email of any delays longer than a few days.
UK Delivery Prices:
All orders of £75 and above are delivered free. Items below £75 are priced according to weight and is based loosely upon Royal Mail 1st class prices. You will see the delivery price when you add your item to the cart.
You will get 1 email once your parcel has been dispatched from us. You will get a second email the morning or your delivery (usually the next working-day) with a ONE HOUR delivery window that your parcel will be delivered in.
If you provided us with a mobile telephone number you will also get a ONE HOUR delivery window by text message on the morning of your delivery. The texts and emails will give you the option to change the delivery day if it's inconvenient for you.
International Delivery Times and Prices:
You will see the price of the delivery to your country once you are signed into your account at the checkout stage.
For a list of delivery times and prices to different countries see our Deliveries Page.
You will be emailed once your parcel has been dispatched. You can track the progress of your parcel using this email.
- Xsjado Stockwell 4 2012 Boot Only 5 (2 reviews)
Xsjado Stockwell 4 2012 Boot Only
Great skates. so pleased with the outcome of my order with Loco, I live in New Zealand and was slightly wary about ordering a pair of skates from somewhere like the UK but they arrived in only 3 days! The skate is just amazing, i thought it might be a bit heavy (my first pair of xsjados) but they were just right, quick boot with great souls, can lock tricks on with ease. 10/10 Nothing like a Xsjado15th Feb, 2013
Xsjado Stockwell 4 2012 Boot Only
xsjado stockwell 4
These skates are great skates i wouldnt reccomend starting off with them because it takes a while to get used to them. They have high ankle support to keep your foot locked into place and there very flexy with is good if your a blader who likes to bend into tricks i dont seem to find anything wrong with these skates but it depends on your style. overall a great skate :D21st Oct, 2012
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
- What are the sizes that the size 12 skeleton is able to adjust to (would it be able to adjust to a size 10.5) thanks
Yes. They go from a uk8.5 to a uk12.5
- Would I be able to buy the skeleton only, as the only size I can choose is a 12 or 12.5 when I am a size 10 but I believe you can change the size of the skeleton Thank you
You can just buy the uk12 or uk12.5 and then get rid of the shoe and adjust the size of the skeleton. We don't sell this 'skeleton-only' but because it's reduced in price it's cheaper than you'd expect to pay for a skeleton-only version anyway.
- Is there any way i could get these in size 6.5. Kye
Hi Kye, apologies, there's no more of these available. Maybe have a look at the new Xsjado Dustin Werbeski skates as they look pretty similar (and have a better soul kit).
- Do these still sell, I'm ordering them in December for Christmas, will they be avilable? Thanks, Ross.
Hi Ross - This is the last of the stock now. So if your size is still available now I'd snap it up as quick as possible.
- if i ordered these in size 10, could i have a size 9 2.0 shoe? Paul.
Hi Paul. You'd have to but the 2.0 shoe as a separate item. They should fit in no problem though.
- Hello, just wondering what the main differences are between these skates and the Xsjado 2.0s as I am not sure what ones to buy. Thanks!
If you check out the Xsjado 2.0 Skeleton all the information you need is in the product description.
- Have these been discontinued, i'm thinking about getting these but it would be November. Dan.
Hi Dan. Yes these are not being produced any more. There is still some stock but I think it's likely that they will not be available come November [22/02/13]
- Are the footwrapsfor these available seperately? And if so what price would i belooking at?
Hi there. Apologies, the footwraps for these are no longer available separately. At the time of this message [07/01/13] the best stocked footwraps are the Xsjado 2.0 footwraps.
- Ive just ordered a size ten, what frame size should i be looking at? (most likely featherlite 2s or F1 XS frames)
Hey there - You can find all the frame conversion sizes in the size option box when you choose your frame size. Size 2 OR Size 3 Ground Controls are both usable... it will just depend if you want a longer or shorter wheel-base.
- will you be getting any 8.5's in stock ?
Apologies, there's no 8.5 available now. There is uk8.5 in some other models of Xsjado so worth having a browse through the website to see if any of the other models take your fancy!
- Im a uk 8 when it comes to shoe size, what size boot should I be looking at getting ?
Probably a uk8.5. These fit a little small.
- How much would it cost extra if I made an order to change the soul base plate colors? And if it would be possible to put a plain black strap on? EM
We can do a soul and baseplate swap for £10. Please call the shop to order custom set-ups. The black dual Xsjado straps are available to buy separately only and are £13.99.
- i'm riding featherlight 2 freestyle frames with size 10 razors, will these blades fit my frames? and what other frames do they fit? thanks.
Every frame we do fits on every skate we do (including the ones you have). This is called 'UFS' (Universal Frame System)
- Does this skate offer as much support and flex as the traditional style skate like razors etc?
Yes the Xsjado skate does offer just as much support. But this is all relative to personal preference of how you like you're skate to feel. i recommend trying someone else's skates out to see if they feel right for you
- Lots of reviews for this skate say there best for street, but are they good for park as well, and big gaps and landings etc? Thanks :) - Declan
Hey Declan. It's all one of the same (park/street). Xsjados might just be the best skates for gaps because of the shock absorbing qualities of the shoe inside on top of teh fact they also have a masive shock absorber.
- im planning on getting these soon and im a size 9 and i can fit into 8.5 which would be the better size to get
Size 8.5 uses the small shell and size 9 uses the large shell. It's up to you whether you'd perfer to have less weight (small shell) or bigger soul/higher ankle support (large shell). If you are usually a size 9 I'd recommend getting a 9.
- do these skate come with frame bolts?
Yes they do. :-)
- How light are these compared to the USD Carbon 2's?
These skates are heavier than the USD Carbon 2 skates. Around 30% heavier.
- If i'm a size 9 shoe, do I order these in a size 9??
Maybe go for a 9.5. They are a little tight. :-)
- If i were to buy these in a size 9 and they didn't fit so I went for a 9.5 would the shell size swap between these sizes?
No it wouldn't. Shell sizes are uk4.5-uk8.5, uk9-uk12.5