Xsjado 2.0 with Footwraps
The Xsjado 2.0 Skeleton has been completely reworked from the ground up and is one of the most anticipated skates of the year. The guys behind Xsjado 2.0 Skates really went to work on the features and have finely tweaked and tuned every part. This includes adding an additional 2 shell sizes to get a closer, better fit and also making way for junior/female sizing all the way down to a UK5. The most notable new features are the 2 piece cuff system allowing forward and backwards flex like a regular skate (cuff also allows you to fit a regular buckle instead of the Velcro strap or even change the whole cuff if you preferred a Razors style cuff), Xsjado new 1 piece soul plate with one of the best boot grooves we have seen in ages and a new much thinner, more ergonomic tongue. The tongue and midstrap are now made from a high quality memory foam for comfort and durability. All the simplifications on the skate make for a much lighter skate. When you combine this with the fact that you are now able to get a closer size shell and a more true fit then you may find yourself making a really big weight saving. All the straps mid and top are multi position-able to get that perfect fit and they’ve all been re-enforced with a super durable Nylon and leather combination.
This version includes the Xsjado 2.0 mid top shoe.
Also avaliable as the Xsjado Complete Skate.
Size tip: The footwraps fit around half a size small. Please buy half a size to one size UP from your regular shoe size.
Worried about size? Don't. We offer a free size swap.
UK Delivery Times:
The estimated UK delivery time for this item is displayed above, under the price.
*Please take note that this IS just 'estimated' and can vary a little as stock levels fluctuate.
You will be notified by email of any delays longer than a few days.
UK Delivery Prices:
All orders of £75 and above are delivered free. Items below £75 are priced according to weight and is based loosely upon Royal Mail 1st class prices. You will see the delivery price when you add your item to the cart.
You will get 1 email once your parcel has been dispatched from us. You will get a second email the morning or your delivery (usually the next working-day) with a ONE HOUR delivery window that your parcel will be delivered in.
If you provided us with a mobile telephone number you will also get a ONE HOUR delivery window by text message on the morning of your delivery. The texts and emails will give you the option to change the delivery day if it's inconvenient for you.
International Delivery Times and Prices:
You will see the price of the delivery to your country once you are signed into your account at the checkout stage.
For a list of delivery times and prices to different countries see our Deliveries Page.
You will be emailed once your parcel has been dispatched. You can track the progress of your parcel using this email.
- 0 stars (0 review)
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
- I have been skating the 1.0 for a few years and due to my shoe size i will still be the largest shell size in the 2.0 but will the new design still in the largest shell be less bulky than the 1.0 in shell L?
Yes. The design is slimmer and lighter. Each component has been slimmed down per se.
- Hey, I was wondering how my foot will fit into those skates: I bought razors G7.3 44eu and they were a bit too loose, also, I wear 42-43 shoes.. What size should I get? What about 42.5? Also, I would like to know, how much wider negative plate is on xsjado versus razors g7.3? Thank you - Rokas
They Xsjado shoes come up roughly half a size small so I would either buy the EU42.5 or the EU43.5, this really depends on your exact shoe size. If you want to play it safe I would go for the EU43.5.
I have measured the negative at the widest point on the both skates here is the results:
Razors G7.3= 34mm Xsjado 2.0: 40mm
- hi im a size 9 in carbon 2 (snugg fit). i have a difficult time to decide wich shell size to get. s- is up to 9. l- starts from 9.5 would size s be too small or l too big? or both?! thanks.
Hi There - Just choose half a size above your regular shoe size. Don't try and compensate to try and get a smaller shell size as it won't work with the 2.0. Also, please see the shell sizes in the 'Product Info' tab. The shell sizes you've quoted are not correct! :-)
- Hey guys I tried my mates size 9 and the cuff came half way up my shin way to high have the small size skelingtons got the same size cuffs or do they get smaller ? Cheers
The smaller the skate, the lower the cuff!
- Compared to the stockwell 2012 footwraps, would you say that the footwraps are the same sizing for these?
Similar sizing, yes.
- Hey guys, how easy is it to fit a razors cuff to this skate on a Large?
Looks like these will fit right on. You might find they push against the mid-strap a bit at one point though as the Xsjado cuff is more shaped to fit around the mid-strap.
- Hey guys ordering these within the next week just wondering how footwrap sizing is compared to nike high-tops ? thanks.
Hi Grant. Assuming that the High-tops fit the same as Air Max 1's then I would say these footwraps fit half a size smaller.
- How is the sizing on the footwraps? ( Is a 9 a 9?!)
Pretty much. Some people might say they fit half a size small (so a 9 is an 8.5). There's not much in it though.
- At what point does the shell size jump from the smallest to the next one up? Are the UK7 and UK7.5 the same shell size? Cheers. Craig.
Hi Craig. You can find the full list of shell sizes in the 'Product info' tab (underneather the main image of the skate).
- Are these skate actually out yet or are they still just pre-orders ?
They are out now!
- Is the negative plate bigger or smaller than the original xsjado design?
- hi, i have the xsjado stockwell blue and was wondering because of the cuff if it would increase the flexibility in the skate?
It's just a different feel. I think different people will have their own opinion on whether it feels more or less flexible.
- Will the cuffs squeak like on other skates? A reason why I love xsjado's is because you dont get cuff squeak when you flex forward. Rory
Hi Rory. In my opinion when you have a squeeking sound it's the liner rubbing against the inside of the skate rather than the cuff itself. The Xsjado (both the 1.0 and 2.0) doesn't have a liner which moves around so I imagine the chances of a squeek are less than many other skates. When I skated the 2.0 samples I didn't notice any squeek. JE
- Do they still have a massive negative plate? Sam
Hi Sam - The negative plate is a good size. Similar to USD Carbon.
- How heavy r these compared to the usd carbon free, xsjado jc Rowe, Alex burston pro boot and valo jj lights all as boot only
The 2.0 will be marginally lighter than all these models.