- Freeskate / Powerblade
- Freestyle skates
- Rollerblade skates
- Rollerblade Twister 80 2013 Mens Skate
Rollerblade Twister 80 2013 Mens Skate
The Rollerblade 2013 Twister skates are an all time classic. The Twister is a hard-boot 'urban' skate (or 'freestyle', 'freeskate', 'Slalom'... however you want to label it!) It has a short wheelbase (243mm) for a tight turning circle and nippy manoeuvres. The ankle support is one of it's great features and the cuff includes a V-cut shape at the back allowing you for more freedom of movement in the ankle (the 'V' allows you to point your toe more easily). The boot is very well vented and the liners super-comfy. The 45 degree mid-strap locks your heel right in, minimalising heel slip. The frame, of course, is Aluminium to give you a responsive ride and efficient energy transfer. The bearings are Rollerblade's very own SG7 bearings (ABEC 7 to me and you!). The Twister 80 skates are also one of the only freestyle skates that come with a brake. The brake comes separately in the box. Whether you want to slalom, skate through rush-hour city traffic or cruise in the park this skate ticks all the boxes.
UK Delivery Times:
The estimated UK delivery time for this item is displayed above, under the price.
*Please take note that this IS just 'estimated' and can vary a little as stock levels fluctuate.
You will be notified by email of any delays longer than a few days.
UK Delivery Prices:
All orders of £75 and above are delivered free. Items below £75 are priced according to weight and is based loosely upon Royal Mail 1st class prices. You will see the delivery price when you add your item to the cart.
You will get 1 email once your parcel has been dispatched from us. You will get a second email the morning or your delivery (usually the next working-day) with a ONE HOUR delivery window that your parcel will be delivered in.
If you provided us with a mobile telephone number you will also get a ONE HOUR delivery window by text message on the morning of your delivery. The texts and emails will give you the option to change the delivery day if it's inconvenient for you.
International Delivery Times and Prices:
You will see the price of the delivery to your country once you are signed into your account at the checkout stage.
For a list of delivery times and prices to different countries see our Deliveries Page.
You will be emailed once your parcel has been dispatched. You can track the progress of your parcel using this email.
- Rollerblade Twister 80 2013 Mens Skate 0 stars (0 review)
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
- Hola Loco Skates, pienso comprarme mis primeros patines y he escuchado que los patines freestyle o urban, son la mejor opción por la bota dura y la dureza, aparte vivo en un suburbio y tengo la oportunidad de patinar en las avenidas sin necesidad de ir a un parque, entonces busco un patin que sea muy bueno y durable para andar en asfalto pero que me de la comidad de patinar por varios kilometros y que sea durables. No pienso dedicarme mucho a los trucos que no pase de saltos entre las banquetas o cosas simples,he escuchado muy bueno comentarios de estos patines, pero igual me ha llamado la atencia los k2 il capo por su aspecto y la comidad por la que es famoso, igual he escuchado recomendaciones de los powerslide imperial y los fila nrk, como información mi pie es algo delgado. Gracias por los consejos y una ultima pregunta, envian a México?
Hola Miguel - Sí se puede enviar a México . Sólo tienes que elegir ' México ' cuando introduce su dirección . El Powerslide Imperial es un muy buen patín, te darán más apoyo que el K2 il Capo. Estás en lo correcto , el K2 es más cómodo. Sólo usted puede decidir lo que es mejor para usted . Ambos son muy buenos patines.
- Hi Locoskates. What are the differences between the 2013, 2014 and 2015 model (which is not yet in your stocks) Would you recommend going for a newer model or is the difference not that significant. Thanks. Tibor
Hi Tibor. The differences are not too significant, you're right. They usually just change the design on the side slightly or make tweaks to the liner or wheel colour / design. Just to throw a spanner in the works, they are releasing a red colour Twister LE next week [Early Nov 2014]. We will have limited stock of that on the website in a few days time. (It will be more like £230 though)
- Hi there, If there is an offer and you have only two sides available, what happens with the swap? Is is possible to swap the skates also? Thanks!
If you need to swap the skates but the size you need to swap them to is not available, then you can swap it for a similar alternative model. If there is a price difference then we will refund the difference or you can pay the difference.
- Hi- My foot is 31cm long, which size should i go for? Thank you. Maggie
Hi Maggie - We tend not to make suggestions based on exact lengths because this doesn't account for things like foot height, shape and variations in spread. I recommend you simly go for your regular shoe size. (round it UP if you are between sizes or unsure)
- Fazem envio para o Brasil?
Sim. Por favor, escolha a opção 'Brasil' a partir do menu drop-down quando você entra em seu endereço.
- Buenas la pregunta es la siguiente, estoy a punto de comprar unos rollers pero tengo una gran duda Roller balde Twister 80 o Powerslide Imperial q me aconsejas?. Gracias
Hola. Ambos son buenos patines. El Rollerblade Twister está hecho de materiales de alta calidad por lo que puede sentir un poco mejor en los pies sino que el Powerslide Imperial es más barato. Ambos son muy buenos patines para el precio!
- Hi - looking at getting a new pair of skates and these look great. Was just wondering if the size comes up small or whether ordering normal shoe size will be fine. Many thanks. Pete
Hi Peter. People seem to find that the Rollerblade Twister comes up true to size so buying your regular shoe size would be best (unless you have any specific requirements).
- Do u sell half sizes? I checked on rollerblade.com that is possible to get 8,5 size. Looking foward for quick answer. Many thanks
Hi Michal - Apologies the response wasn't quicker. I was waiting for Rollerblade to get back to me. Unfortunately half sizes are no longer available in this skate from the UK distributor.
- Hello. Do these skates come in Size 6?
Hi There - Yes we actually have these in stock right now in a size 6. If you can't see them on the website in the next day or so (we are just doing some uploads) please feel free to give us a call at the shop to order.
- Hi, please can you let me know when mens size 10's are in stock, thanks
Hi There - The new shipment of Twisters are due to arrive end of November.
- Just wondering if your going to get UK size 8 for the Rollerblade Twister 80 2012 Mens Skate
Hi! UK8's are available again in the UK around Mid May 2012. Keep an eye on the site!
- are you going to get these blades in size 8 ?, if so then when please
Apporox mid-may 2012