Remz V-Cut Cuffs
Remz V-cut cuffs to replace or upgrade Remz skates. These fit on the closed shell and the open shell Remz skates. The v-cut allows your foot more manuverability and the various colours will allow you to customize your skates with different colour combinations. One size fits all. Sold in pairs.
UK Delivery Times:
The estimated UK delivery time for this item is displayed above, under the price.
*Please take note that this IS just 'estimated' and can vary a little as stock levels fluctuate.
You will be notified by email of any delays longer than a few days.
UK Delivery Prices:
All orders of £75 and above are delivered free. Items below £75 are priced according to weight and is based loosely upon Royal Mail 1st class prices. You will see the delivery price when you add your item to the cart.
You will get 1 email once your parcel has been dispatched from us. You will get a second email the morning or your delivery (usually the next working-day) with a ONE HOUR delivery window that your parcel will be delivered in.
If you provided us with a mobile telephone number you will also get a ONE HOUR delivery window by text message on the morning of your delivery. The texts and emails will give you the option to change the delivery day if it's inconvenient for you.
International Delivery Times and Prices:
You will see the price of the delivery to your country once you are signed into your account at the checkout stage.
For a list of delivery times and prices to different countries see our Deliveries Page.
You will be emailed once your parcel has been dispatched. You can track the progress of your parcel using this email.
- 0 stars (0 review)
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
- Do these come like how the remz hr1.2 cuffs come on the actual skate or do they come cut ?
These come cut. As pictured.
- Would these fit Alchemy Pure airs at all?
We don't stock the Pure Air's so it's not possible to say 100%. I don't see any reason why these wouldn't fit though! (although the Razors SL cuffs might be more suitable as they don't have the V-cut shape at the back so would be more compatible with this skate.)
- hi are these cuffs a lower cut than the ones on the haffeys 2.2 because i want to get a higher cuff to get abit more support
The cuffs are no higher I'm afraid. The height of a skate is often defined by the skate itself (at what height the cuff is joined to the bottom part of the skate) as opposed to the individual height measurement of the cuff. I'd recommend having a look at some Razors skates for skates with a higher cuff and more ankle support. Particularly the Rasors SL range.
- Do these fit all remz models?
Yes they will!
- Would these fit Nihm Shima v2's
Physically, the fittings would fit however the skin which fit around the outside of the Nimh skates would not line up in the right places so you would either have to modify it or most likely have a floppy skin!
- Do these come with cuff bolts?
Cuff bolts are sold separately. See cuff bolts.
- Do these cuff fit the razor cult streets size 8
Yes they would do. They would be more effective with V-cut liners but you could still use them for sure!
- Hi, I know a silly question will get a silly answer but it's best to make sure aye , do these come with the black buckles with the fittings to put the buckles on , and would I be able to have red buckles instead of black if they do come with buckles ?
These all come with black buckles yes. If you wanted a different colour buckle it would be a case of buying different buckles. Both the USD replacement buckles and the Razors replacement buckles would fit. I've written the word buckles too many times now and it's starting to look weird!
- hi ,i have skinless valos and i was wondering if i was to remove the valo cuff and place these on would they fit on? or would the skate would just completely reject the cuff?
Yep this cuff should fit on. Although it will depend on what size skate you have as to how 'close' these will fit to the back of the boot.
- would they fit rollerblade solo era's ?
I can't guarentee that they would fit but they sure look like they should do. You will have to drill out the cuff rivits on your Solo Eras if they aren't replaceable ones and you want to attach different cuffs.
- Do these cuffs fit on razors genesys?
Yes they do!