Razors SL3 Skates
The proven Razors SL skate boot is now available in a new color of light grey with black lowlights. The new Razors SL3 skate comes with a all new reshaped liner and upgraded 64mm wheel, the SL3 offers a comfortable, quick ride and is perfect for both street and skate park purposes. To this day, the SL is the only boot on the market to offer a baseless design, delivering increased contact with grinds, lower center of gravity and a considerable drop in overall weight, while maintaining long lasting support. Each piece of the SL skate is full replaceable, from the cuff-to the buckle-to each piece of the soul frame, including Razors’ patented backslide plate. It also comes with a comfortable and streamlined, reformed Razors liner allowing more precise fit.
The lightweight, hard-shell boot comes complete with a classic Razors cuff and buckle, reformed Razors liner, GC 64mm wheels and a GC FLT3 frame. The SL3 is a perfect ride, right out of the box, and proves durable and supportive, session after session.
- SL boot with black lowlights
- Replaceable soul frame with baseless design, included replaceable sliders
- SL Backslide Plate
- GC Featherlite 3 frame
- SL Gel heel pad for comfort and impact reduction
- Razors liner with 3D-formed tongue and articulated ankle support
- Velcro Tongue Stay
- GC 64mm/90A wheels and ABEC 9 Bearings
Size tip: These come up regular in size so you can usually buy your regular shoe size. The sizes uk11 and uk12 are said to come up a little small.
Worried about size? Don't. We offer a UK free size swap.
UK Delivery Times:
The estimated UK delivery time for this item is displayed above, under the price.
*Please take note that this IS just 'estimated' and can vary a little as stock levels fluctuate.
You will be notified by email of any delays longer than a few days.
UK Delivery Prices:
All orders of £75 and above are delivered free. Items below £75 are priced according to weight and is based loosely upon Royal Mail 1st class prices. You will see the delivery price when you add your item to the cart.
You will get 1 email once your parcel has been dispatched from us. You will get a second email the morning or your delivery (usually the next working-day) with a ONE HOUR delivery window that your parcel will be delivered in.
If you provided us with a mobile telephone number you will also get a ONE HOUR delivery window by text message on the morning of your delivery. The texts and emails will give you the option to change the delivery day if it's inconvenient for you.
International Delivery Times and Prices:
You will see the price of the delivery to your country once you are signed into your account at the checkout stage.
For a list of delivery times and prices to different countries see our Deliveries Page.
You will be emailed once your parcel has been dispatched. You can track the progress of your parcel using this email.
- Razors SL3 Skates 0 stars (0 review)
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
- Hi guys,Been trying to find out how heavy these are compared to other 'lightweight' models. How do they compare to k2 unnaturals, carbons, etc? Also do they still make razors in multi sized shells or are they individual shells for individual sizes now? Thanks..
The SL uses shared shells. I'd describe them as mid-weight. Not as light as the Carbons, K2's or V13's though. Jake.
- Is the fl3 frame that comes with the boot specific for the 64mm wheel or can you have any fl3 frame on that boot and have 64mm setup? Cheers.
You can have any FLT3 frame, it's the cut outs on the soul plate that make the 64mm wheels possible. Gaston.
- Any chance can get the ground control bigs instead of the standard frames??
Hi Steve - We can make a SL3 'Big' version for you with GC or Go Project 72mm wheels, ABEC 5's and GC Big frames for £339. As you can see some of the other Razor SL skates have a 'GC Big' version. We can apply the same upgrades / addition of cost to these. It works out cheaper then buying the parts separately. Jake.
- It's says in the description about size 11 & 12 coming up a bit small. I'm an 11 but use a 10 shell in razors with a thin 11 liner. Would this still be the case? Cheers.
This will still feel the same as your current Razor set up if you are changing out the liner like you usually do. Jake.
- What's different between SLR and SL3? Filly
Hi Filly - Just the colour and the wheel size! Jake.
- Hey how much do those wheight comprared to the aeons uk7 size shell, thanks
They are probably about 10% heavier than the Aeon. Jake.