All orders over £75 are sent with FREE UK delivery.
Orders under £75 are charged at a rate similar to the Royal Mail 1st class tariff. As an example wheels may cost around £1.99 for delivery and many frames £2.99.
- An 'Estimated UK Delivery Time' is given on the main product-page of the product you are ordering. THIS IS JUST AN ESTIMATE! While most people recive their parcel within 2 days of order, please allow 4 working-days before contacting us about the whereabouts of your order. :-)
- Large Packages (skates and other items over 2kg) are sent by DPD courier on a next-working day service. (Weekends don't count as working-days, so if your order was sent on Friday then you should get it Monday).
- Weekends are not considered 'working-days', so if your order was sent on Friday then you should get it Monday.
- A text message notification will be sent to you on the morning of your delivery (if you provided a mobile number) advising you of a one hour slot when your delivery is likely to arrive so you don't have to wait in all day.
- 2 Email notifications will be sent to you. 1) When your package has been dispatched and 2) On the morning of your delivery advising you of a one hour slot when your delivery is likely to arrive.
- DPD drivers usually deliver between 9am and 5:30pm.
- If you are not in to sign for your package the driver should leave a calling-card with instructions for you. They will usually try and re-deliver the next day for 3 working-days in a row after which you will be required to arrange collection or re-delivery by following the instructions on the calling-card.
- If you wish you may leave a signed note on your front door asking the delivery driver to leave the package with a neighbour. Most drivers will comply with this.
- Small packages are mainly sent by 1st Class Royal Mail, they usually take 1-2 days to arrive.
- If you order after 2pm your order is likely to be sent on the next working-day.
- All our dispatches are treated with great attention to detail and the picking/packing recorded, however if you feel items you have received are incorrect or missing please contact us within 3 days of receiving your order. After this period we may not be able to raise an investigation.
- Occasionally there can be a short window period between you ordering and the item you ordered returning to stock. You will be emailed if this delays your order for more than a couple of days.
- Orders are ALWAYS dealt with IMMEDIATELY, whether they are an item that is in stock or an item that is on it's way back into stock.
- Please remember that the estimated delivery times on the product page are just estimates and not guarantees. They are 90% accurate but please allow 4 working-days before contacting us about the whereabouts of your order.
- Orders being delivered to OUTSIDE the EU will receive a 16.6% discount at the checkout stage of the purchase! The price of your order will change once you are signed in at the checkout, making your order 16.6% cheaper! *Excludes non-taxable items (mostly junior skates)
- Each country has ONE delivery price no matter how big the package is.
- Prices are in British Pounds (£). Exchange rates change every day so please use our Currency Converter in the top left of the page when referring to prices.
- Delivery times shown below are APPROXIMATE. Please allow 7 working-days before contacting us about the whereabouts of your order.
- Delivery times are displayed in 'working-days'. (Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days).
- An email with tracking information on it will be sent to you when the package is dispatched.
- If you are OUTSIDE of the EU (European Union) your local customs office may charge you import taxes. We cannot predict these and it's out of our hands. Orders do not always attract these charges but please be prepared to receive them if ordering from outside the EU. For more information about local customs duties please contact your local customs office.
ALL orders being delivered to OUTSIDE the EU will receive a 16.6% discount off their order AND delivery cost at the checkout stage of the purchase!
|Country||Rate||Est. Time||Country||Rate||Est. Time|
|Australia||£29||4 Days||Lithuania||£19.95||8 Days|
|Austria||£8.95||3 Days||Luxembourg||£6.95||2 Days|
|Argentina (apologies, no deliveries at this time)||/||/||Malaysia||£39||5 Days|
|Belgium||£6.95||2 Days||Malta||£24.99||5 Days|
|Brazil||£39.99||4 Days||Mexico||£39.99||5 Days|
|Bulgaria||£19||8 Days||Netherlands||£6.95||2 Days|
|Canada||£35||3 Days||New Zealand||£45||4 Days|
|China||£39.99||4 Days||Norway (import tax PAID!)||£35||3 Days|
|Columbia||£48.99||4 Days||Portugal||£14.95||5 Days|
|Costa Rica||£48.99||4 Days||Peru||£48.99||6 Days|
|Croatia||£24.99||4 Days||Philippines||£45||4 Days|
|Czech Republic||£12||4 Days||Ireland||£6.95||2 Days|
|Cyprus||£25||5 Days||Romania||£19.95||8 Days|
|Denmark||£8.95||3 Days||Saudi Arabia||£48.99||5 Days|
|Estonia||£15||5 Days||Serbia||£39.99||4 Days|
|Finland||£15||5 Days||Singapore||£29||3 Days|
|France (inc. Monaco)||£6.95||2 Days||Slovakia||£12||4 Days|
|Germany||FREE||2 Days||Slovenia||£15.95||5 Days|
|Greece (inc. islands)||£19.95||8 Days||Spain (not Tenerife)||£10||4 Days|
|Hong Kong||£29||3 Days||Sweden||£15.95||5 Days|
|Hungary||£15||8 Days||Switzerland||£29||3 Days|
|Iceland*||£49||8 Days||Taiwan||£48.99||5 Days|
|Italy||£10||4 Days||Turkey||£29||3 Days|
|Indonesia||£45||4 Days||Ukraine||£39.99||5 Days|
|Israel||£39.99||4 Days||United Arab Emirates||£25||3 Days|
|Japan||£39.99||3 Days||Uruguay||£48.99||4 Days|
|Latvia||£18||8 Days||USA||£39||3 Days|
*Iceland - Shipping fee includes customs fee.
- You are entitled to a full refund for any item you decide you don't want if it is returned to us within 14 days after you receive the goods. The items have to be packaged, unused and as new. Delivery charges will not be refunded. If your item came with 'free delivery' then we may deduct £5 from your refund to partially cover our initial delivery costs.
- If an order is faulty or wrong then we will arrange a replacement at our cost. Sometimes we may ask you to send the item back and reimburse your postage costs (depending on the size of item).
- If you are a UK mainland customer and have bought the wrong size item then we will swap it for the correct size without charging you for re-delivery. We will only do this once per transaction. You will have to cover the cost of sending the item back to us.
- The Free Size Swap offer only applies to UK mainland customers. International customers (including Northern Ireland and UK foreign territories) will have to cover the cost for re-delivery of the replacement size.
- The Free Size Swap offer is only valid if you complete the purchase of the item. ie If you decide to send the item back for a refund after using the Size Swap offer then LocoSkates reserves the right to deduct the costs incurred from the refund.
- You may swap an item if it is completely unused and in it's original packaging. You will incurr charges for any extra delivery costs (except for in the case of using our 'Free Size Swap' offer).
- Please do not send used items back to us (unless agreed that they have a warranty issue). If you send us back an item which cannot be accepted as a return/swap because it has been used then you will be charged the costs incurred by LocoSkates. We will keep the item for you until you can arrange or cover the cost of delivery back to you.
- LocoSkates reserve the right not to accept returns of items which have been returned without their original packaging. In some special cases we may be willing to deduct from your refund an amount which relates to the costs incurred by LocoSkates for replacing the packaging.
- All goods are covered by a 14 day guarantee against immediate manufacturing defects. Most products however are covered by a year's guarantee against manufacturing defects although it will be up to our discretion whether or not a product malfunction has been the result of everyday wear and tear.
- Items that are damaged or broken due to the destructive nature of extreme sports can not be replaced free of charge.
- All major credit cards including MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, VISA, VISA ELECTRON, SOLO, SWITCH, JCB are the easiest way to pay. We no longer accept AMERICAN EXPRESS due to frequent attempted fraud we've experienced with this payment method. Alternatively, we also have a PayPal payment method at checkout. Just choose which option you would like to pay with at the payment stage of your transaction.
- Locoskates uses SagePay Payment Gateway to process our online payments. As a result of this we never come into contact with your card details. This means your personal details are kept secure and safe. All reputable online shops use a 3rd party Payment Service Provider to process their online sales.
- We do not accept cheques
- We do not offer a 'cash on delivery' delivery service at present.
Locoskates will not expose buyers personal information to any third parties in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998. Merchant copies of credit card receipts are kept in a safe and secure environment. These have to be kept on record to comply with taxation laws and works the same for all other retailers. Your E-mail address will be kept for future events, news and information posts we think might be of interest to our customers. You will not be inundated with junk mail from us and will be given the option to be taken off our mailing list with each mail we send to you.