Adapt Hyperskate Zero 2016 Skates
How can the Adapt Hyperskate Zero get any better? Well they've done did it again for the release of the Adapt Hyperskate Zero 2016 Skates. The Adapt Hyperskate Zero 2016 leads the way in creating a minimal, lightweight rigid boot aimed exclusively at the commuter and speed enthusiast. While taking some inspiration from freestyle slalom boots, the Hyperskate is not meant for cutting cones but going in one direction, fast. 'Responsiveness' is key in this boot, every tiny move of your foot will be reflected in the skates' movements; they come with you every step of the way! Heat mould them to get ultimate contact and wrap-around on your foot (75 degrees, 10 mins). The Carbon/Kevlar mixed shell is the ultimate in stiffness and quality. The biggest update for 2016 is the Hyperskate now comes with all new the Symetrics GTO 84 frame.The GTO frame is made out of 7000 T6 aircraft grade aluminium. It features a perfectly centered mount to create the ultimate feeling of control. The completely intact frame walls and triple bridge make sure that the GTO 84 is one of the strongest 84mm frames on the market. Every Symetrics GTO 84 frame is cnc machined and hand finished by Adapt owner Pieter Wijnant. The smooth matt finish on the frame is achieved by hand sanding and by anodizing. Every frame has been inspected and laser marked by Pieter Wijnant for approval. The skate is completed with the superfast and super long lasting Symetrics CORSE84R wheels and Symetrics ABEC7 bearings.
Note: Unlike the other Adapt models, this boot is non-UFS. This means that UFS frames will not fit on this boot, only 165mm mount freeskate or speedskate frames.
- Lightweight, impact absorbing carbon/kevlar "Hyperskate" shell with integrated cuff
- Adapt Hydro nubuck leather skin
- Breathable airmesh lining and inner leather heel
- High density memory foam
- Mysole "Hyperskate" insoles
- Cut-to-size straps with bolt protectors
- New v2 Canadian waxed laces (200cm/78.75inch)
- Double bolt 165mm frame mount
- Complete setup comes with Symetrics 84mm, GTO frames, Symetrics CORSE84R wheels and Symetrics ABEC7
UK Delivery Times:
The estimated UK delivery time for this item is displayed above, under the price.
*Please take note that this IS just 'estimated' and can vary a little as stock levels fluctuate.
You will be notified by email of any delays longer than a few days.
UK Delivery Prices:
All orders of £75 and above are delivered free. Items below £75 are priced according to weight and is based loosely upon Royal Mail 1st class prices. You will see the delivery price when you add your item to the cart.
You will get 1 email once your parcel has been dispatched from us. You will get a second email the morning or your delivery (usually the next working-day) with a ONE HOUR delivery window that your parcel will be delivered in.
If you provided us with a mobile telephone number you will also get a ONE HOUR delivery window by text message on the morning of your delivery. The texts and emails will give you the option to change the delivery day if it's inconvenient for you.
International Delivery Times and Prices:
You will see the price of the delivery to your country once you are signed into your account at the checkout stage.
For a list of delivery times and prices to different countries see our Deliveries Page.
You will be emailed once your parcel has been dispatched. You can track the progress of your parcel using this email.
- Adapt Hyperskate Zero 2016 Skates 5 (1 review)
Adapt Hyperskate Zero 2016 Skates
Shut up & take my money!
First day brand new out of box clocked over 5hrs skated till my legs gave in! not one blister or rub best fitting skates & have ever owned or tried better than my custom Bauer ice skates that have been heat moulded, they skate like I am on ice but with the freedom to go anywhere. these skates are simply amazing & Pieter is a genius & magician for such fine craftsmanship! Don't think about it just get them & enjoy :)17th Jun, 2016
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
- Hi, when do you expect to get these in stock in size EU 46?
Hi James - We are working on an order right now. They are handmade so it could be a few weeks though! Jake.
- Hi there i was just wondering if i order these skates and they turn out to be the wrong size am i able to return them and get another size sent back? thanks.
Yep, just don't skate them, try them on at home - if you're unsure of size, send them back or give us a call for some advice. Gaston.
- Hi,Is the sizing for this skate the same as Seba Igor Pro skates? Thanks,Zech
Well, no not exactly; it's a different skate from a different company, but they both fit true to shoe size, so that's all you need to go by! (these fit great by the way). Gaston.
- wheel size mm#? How fast, from 1 to 10 if 1is toyskate with plastic bearings and 10 perfection ? 9? Why only abec 7? tolerances are actualy not that high on abec 7 or even 9 in my opinion lower is just poor . they should come with swiss bones ceramic bearings
These skates are 10/10 in every way. That's the simplest way I can put it. Adapt can't put Bones Cermaic Bearings in them as a standard, Bones are another company, but you can always add these yourself at a later date if you so please. Do not worry about the number of the abec rating of a bearing, just know these come with 10/10 components all over, there is no compromise in quality anywhere on this skate including the bearings. Gaston.
- Do you carry Adapt Hyperskate Zero 2016 Skates in US7. Also do you have Adapt Hyperskate GTO 2016? Zach.
Hi Zach - Apologies we don't hold stock that low in size. We can special order them for you but there is a few weeks wait as they are handmade to order. We aren't stocking the GTO full skate as the regular Hyperskate Zero now comes as standard with the GTO frames anyway! Jake.
- I wear a USD Carbon 3 Team XV in US8, what size should I get for this skates? Bernie.
Hi Bernie. Go for the same size. Jake.
- hello! i have some question. 1.My feet are 26.4 cm long, do you think the EU42 could be a good choice? For example my size with FlyingEagle DRIFT is EU42 2.I am worry about durability. How do you think about this? 3.Is it possible for immediate delivery?
Yep you should be fine in the EU42, these skates are a good true fit. These skates are all hand made in Europe and are highly durable. This is a fantastic skate. Yes we have have stock of this skate here at the shop, so order's for it will be dispatched immediately. Gaston.
- Hi, just wondering when size 10US will be in stock? Thankyou Lindsay
Hi LIndsay - We have it on order, it will be here hopefully in the next couple of weeks [12/07/16]. Give us a call in a couple of weeks if you still can't see it and we can chase it up for you. Jake.